Let’s Roll 1.4 is safer and easier than ever
This week we are launching Let’s Roll 1.4 to our beta community. The primary goal of this release has been to add more safety to our social functions and polish off the usability of the recently released friendship system. Here is what we did:
All skater profiles now have a special section for seeing the friends you have made in the Let’s Roll App and the friends of other profiles. Hopefully, this will inspire even more connections between skaters and make it easier for you all to keep track of your skatefam.
The notification icon now shows an “unread” indicator to help you know when you have incoming messages or friend requests.
And we have added functions to both the post and the skater profile that allows you to respectively report objectionable content that other skaters are posting as well as block specific skater profiles whose messages you do not want to see. This will help keep our community safe as we go to the App Store this month.
Other changes in 1.4
- Skate sessions on the community or friend feed now show the first part of their description directly in the feed
- Placeholders for broken notifications
- Implemented pull-to-refresh for any users page
- Removed birth date from the “My Profile” page
- Tons of bug-fixes and improvements
Didn’t update to the latest version of Let’s Roll yet? Open Testflight to get rolling!
– The Let’s Roll Team